Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Merry Texas Christmas...


Merry Christmas from Texas!!! 
Of course there is no snow... so instead, we went down for our annual trip
to the Elgin Christmas Tree farm to cut down our tree!
(Atleast we thought we were cutting down our Christmas Tree - Instead,
because of the severe drought this summer, we purchased on of the trees
they brought in - It worked out quite well because we got a beautiful tree!)







(Whoops! We forgot to take a picture of the tree!!)

 The kids enjoyed the gingerbread houses - both construction and
deconstruction...
 Darian's architectural marvel...

Braedon's fortified Christmas Compound...

Alea's "Gummy Bear in the window" house... 

Sam's "couldn't wait to start devouring" house...

More to come!!! Still trying to figure out how to upload video.


2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Everyone looks great. I think Anna is looking like Sammy! Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have a new post! The kids are all getting SO BIG!!! I miss you guys!
    -Camille

    ReplyDelete